Powdered Waterproof Polymer Admixture Non Shrink Structural Grout
1. Good Strength, Non-shrinkage, incrust, never depart.
2. Anti crack, anti penetration, inhibit mildew.
3. Long lasting color, environment friendly, anti-aging.
4. Colored, multiple choices.
5. Reduce the sag which has bad influence on the decorativeness.
Scope of application
Suitable for filling the joint of tile which is both on wall and
floor of interior and exterior.
Treatment of base plane
Tile joint: make sure that the joint clean, free of crumb or water.
For porous tile such as clay tile, art tile. wet the joint first.
▲ Put the powder together with clean water into a big bucket and
mix well. powder : clean water = 10kgs : 2kgs. Mix with electric
mix until the slurry is even. Reduce or increase water according to
▲ Fill the slurry into the joint with knife. Do not leave hollow.
▲ Clean the surface with cloth wet with clean water. For those
coarse tile surface which are difficult to clean, use ceramic tile
1. The working and construction temperature should be 5 -40 oC. No
2. For those ceramic tile with coarse surface, prior filling test
is needed to avoid un-thorough cleaning after application. Apply
craft of seam treatment if necessary.
3. The mixed adhesive should be used up within 3~4 hours. The skin
layer should be removed before use. Never mix again with water and
use again without removal.
4. Keep from rain or touch within 3 hours after laying.
The amount needed according to the width, depth and the sizes of
ceramic tile, which can be calculated according to the following
(tile length + tile width)×joint width×joint depth×2.0
G= tile length x tile width
Marks: length unit is mm
Usage depend on tile size,thickness and joint seam.
Spec.:20kgs/25 kgs/bag or 2/3/4/5kgs/box(bag)
12 months from the date of manufacture stored in a dry place in
original un-opened bag
Abrasion Resistance/mm3 ≤ 2000
Shrinkage/ mm/m ≤ 3.0
Modulus of Rupture/Mpa ≥ 2.5
Compressive Strength/Mpa ≥ 15
Water Absorption(g) 30 minutes ≤5.0
Water Absorption(g) 240 minutes ≤10.0