Fireproof VMB Thermal Insulation Exterior Insulated Render Systems
1. High cohesive and adhesive force, resistance to freezing and
thawing, anti-aging, to ensure the light building materials bond
strong and permanent.
2. High toughness, low shrinkage percentage, not cracking.
3. Thin-setting construction technology, thickness is 1.5—3.0mm, to
reduce the building load and thermal insulation layer of heat or
4. No toxic and tasteless, it doesn’t contain solvents,
non-flammable, accordance with environmental protection
Scope of application
1. Bonding polystyrene foam plate of decorative thread or artistic
2. Exterior insulation board (EPS/XPS), expanded perlite insulation
board and other light weight thermal insulation plate and the
3. The aerated concrete brick, lime-sand brick, pulverized coal
light brick, gypsum block light brick masonry or bonding, etc.
Treatment of base plane
The surface of the substrate should be clean first, remove all
dirt, grease and other contaminants and use water to clean the
incompact materials. The substrate surface should be clean and wet
before construction, must remove water completely. Correctly deal
with underlying surface and expansion joint for optimal bond
strength and waterproof effect is important.
1. Add moderate water and stir with exterior insulation adhesive
(bottom), stir with appropriate blender or mixed with rotary vane
of electric drill for about 5 minutes, until it is even without
2. Used for external wall insulation board or foam decorative
thread, plaster the mucilage evenly on the base or the back of the
foam plate by the tooth scraping knife when bonding bubble art
components and surface. It also can scrap through point stick
method (the area of mucilage is not less than 40%), the thickness
is about 2—3mm, And fully press on the base surface. After 24
hours(become dry solid), again carries on the construction of next
3. Mixing with moderate water, use electric stirring tool to stir
evenly and without powder and paste. Stand for 3-5 minutes, then
stir slightly and can be used.
4. Plaster the mucilage(1.5—2.0mm) evenly on the EPS board, then
put the fiber mesh into mortar, then plaster the mortar(1.0—1.5mm)
and leveling. Do the next working procedure after 7 days natural
1. Do the next working procedure after 24 hours(become dry solid).
2. When laying lightweight bricks and stone, move and correction
should be finished in 10 minutes
3. The dry solid is forbidden to mix with water and use again.
4. It’s suitable to construction under 5~40℃.
5. The plaster binder should be completely become dry solid and
maintenance after 7 days, it can add protective layer or at the
6. When using the XPS board, need to brush double coating exterior
insulation additive advance on the XPS board and make interface
treatment (open and use directly, apply by brush or roller ).
Avoid direct sunlight and storage on plate from the ground.